Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Hiatus

Sorry i have been away for a bit.

Finals are coming and i am SO GOING TO PERISH!!!

Seriously, this is the stupidest i have ever felt in my life. I can't even be bothered anymore because no matter how hard i try, i will never be good enough here. SCREW YOU NUS!!!

Its been a great semester though. Gained lots of friends, lost some in the process. Learned who my real friends are and who are just two-faced retards.

But i am really glad for everything because i am SO MUCH MORE in touch with my beloved friends than i ever was. Especially in F6, i seemed to have shut everyone out. Now i am letting them back into my life and i am SO SO SO grateful for them. Without you guys (Adeline, Eileen ,Esther and Olivia), my life here would be a living nightmare. I am exaggerating but you get the gist.

Especially Adeline. I pity how much crap she has to hear from me for these few months. So much its not even funny. I am SUPER DUPER grateful for her. And i love the way she can make every crap situation SO FUNNY. You know you've done well chong when you made me laugh like a loony in front of the screen. 

And my brothers in NUS. Love them so much. Never thought i could trust anyone in such a short period of time. Alisha, Nitya, Samira, Shaniya and Raniya are my darlings. My sisters in NUS. I can tell them anything in the world and i will know that they will be there for me.

Alisha and Nitya are inseparable. I love how they complement each other. FUNNY SHIT when they are together. Never fail to make me laugh like an idiot. Boisterous though they might be, they are AMAZING FRIENDS. Never fail to give me good advices and make me feel better about sucky stuff.

They are also wonderful on their own.

Alisha, never fails to look past my facade into me. Not many people can do that.  And i appreciate that.

Nitya, childishly mature. Amazingly genuine.

Samira , the elder sister that i never had. Incredible how much sense she makes of everything.

Shaniya, amazingly experienced. Winks.

Raniya, contagious laughter and passion. Bundle of joy

All in all, NUS is a rather amazing place after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment